INSPIRATION GROUP

INSPIRATION GROUP

Hello everyone! If you are interested in knitting, embroidery, crocheting, DIY or any other crafts look here!

I want to make a Inspiration Group on Instagram (and maybe Snapchat)! But I need help. The plan is to make a account for people who want inspiration to follow. Don't worry, I am not here to tell you to follow me. I want you to join me! I need more people to be a part of the project. We will switch on who has the account based on a plan that we make. Each week we decide who will have the account on each day of the week. The one who has the account is responsible for the content on the story that day. We can have different themes or just talk about what we want to talk about.

Does this sound interesting? Please react out if you have any questions or want to join ❤

submitted by /u/lazy_handcrafter
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/2J0uG4h
via IFTTT
Load comments