How should I go around crocheting a fitted beanie for someone as a surprise?

How should I go around crocheting a fitted beanie for someone as a surprise?

So I want to make a beanie for my dad for Christmas, and naturally I don't want him to know until he opens the gift. I thought about measuring a beanie that I know he wears but that gave me some weird numbers - a height and circumference that is equivalent to a baby (40 cm or 16 inches circumference and 20 cm or 8 inches height), so I clearly must have done something wrong there, although he does have issues finding beanies that fit.

Any tips or ideas what I can possibly do without outright measuring his head in his sleep? I am really losing my mind over this.

submitted by /u/comaloider
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/35z6gqn
via IFTTT
Load comments