help me find a pattern

help me find a pattern

help me find a pattern

Hello, I'm Duck and this is my first time here

Does anyone know a good shop or place to get crochet jumper patterns. I want to crochet a jumper, but many of the patterns have a low or crew neckline. Does anyone know of any patterns where the neck is pretty high. The lower necklines feel to femme for me and it looks weird if you wear a t-shirt underneath - the gender feels are not good with those types of necklines.

Below are examples of the type of neckline i'm looking for from two jumpers which my grandma knitted for me. [sorry for the poor picture, green walls do weird things to the lighting]

https://preview.redd.it/tfxg938n86r51.png?width=1280&format=png&auto=webp&s=6e9aa0f813adff611cdf4b8a3ab49c8be7a830f8

I find the knitting patterns like that relatively easy to find, but not as much the crochet patterns.

Thanks,

submitted by /u/call_me_duckling
[link] [comments]


from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/3nlAaGO
via IFTTT
Load comments