Fixing curved work

Fixing curved work

So, I'm trying to crochet myself a sweater, and have hit a little problem. As you can see, after making my band I must have relaxed too much and the main part of the front panel startet to widen. I remedied this easily enough with a couple decreases and tighter stitches, but now I have the problem with these two curves on either side.

Now, I'd very much prefer not to start over, that cabling pattern is taking me way longer than I'd like to admit. So I'm wondering, assuming the back panel will end up with straight edges, when I sew this together, will it end up look all wonky, or will I just end up with some extra breathing room for my stomach and it'll look fine?

Alternatively, could it be an option to just fold in the curve when I sew it to the back panel? Would that look fine, just leaving me with a few inches of thicker edge?

Any help would be appreciated.

submitted by /u/Axoloth
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/3ijDvSH
via IFTTT
Load comments