Suggestions on where I can buy chunky yarn for big hand crochet blankets in bulk?

Suggestions on where I can buy chunky yarn for big hand crochet blankets in bulk?

Hi everyone! I’m new here. I recently started hand crocheting those trendy, big, chunky, loopy blankets, and I offered them to a few friends for sale and my tiny little business has taken off and I need a lot of materials to fill my orders. I always just went to Micheal’s for their yarn, but by the time I buy as much as I need, I’m already up to $80 in just materials, and I have charging a lot more to even make a profit. Do any of you have recommendations on where I can buy chunky yarn in bulk? I’m talking pounds at a time!

Thanks :)

submitted by /u/loganbertolette
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/32Rn3F6
via IFTTT
Load comments