Reusable Swiffer Mop Pads - which pattern type/stitch do you prefer?

Reusable Swiffer Mop Pads - which pattern type/stitch do you prefer?

So I am the queen of hating normal mops. I enjoy a washable cloth mop I can throw in the washer. I enjoy the concept of the swiffer wet pads or wet jet but I dislike the way the pads come off while you’re scrubbing the floor. I also use a multi surface concentrate that’s fantastic on floors in a spray bottle and spray as I go. (imagine method squirt + mop but better, it’s the Mr. Clean stuff)

Anyways, now that you know my preferred way of cleaning. I made two mop heads using the popular pattern with the bobbles. I strongly dislike them. I have TONS of cotton I can use to make more but I’m having trouble figuring out which stitch to use (I am going to make one without a pattern because I’m picky) the bobbles didn’t clean as well and left bubbles in streaks. Which stitch would both work up fast without compromising structure as it’s going to be worked to death and scrubbing ability?

submitted by /u/peachyyarngoddess
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/3mabZui
via IFTTT
Load comments