Quick(ish) projects?

Quick(ish) projects?

I have started a couple different throw blankets, but I've been feeling overwhelmed with them and have had a hard time staying motivated (also lots going on in life that is stressful right now). I'm looking for ideas for some "quick wins" so I can keep crocheting and have fun with it again. I also don't get long chunks to work on it since I'm taking care of my son, so it's relegated to naptime and once he's gone to bed (but by then I'm tired too!). For example, one of the blankets is a granny square blanket but it takes me about 45 minutes to complete one square since it's a more complicated (for me!) pattern, and I'm just losing motivation knowing how many more I have to go. :/

Any ideas on some of your favorite projects that are quicker to complete? I want to get my mojo back lol Thanks!

submitted by /u/daisy15072
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/306I9NX
via IFTTT
Load comments