Help with blocking! I’ve crocheted this blanket with Red Heart Super Saver Yarn and am seeing conflicting advice online on how to block it. This is my first time blocking and this is my first blanket. Could someone please help guide me?

Help with blocking! I’ve crocheted this blanket with Red Heart Super Saver Yarn and am seeing conflicting advice online on how to block it. This is my first time blocking and this is my first blanket. Could someone please help guide me?

Help with blocking! I’ve crocheted this blanket with Red Heart Super Saver Yarn and am seeing conflicting advice online on how to block it. This is my first time blocking and this is my first blanket. Could someone please help guide me? submitted by /u/Appledoo
[link] [comments]


from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/3iDBT7P
via IFTTT
Load comments