Looking for Crochet stitch pattern dictionary with written and diagram patterns

Looking for Crochet stitch pattern dictionary with written and diagram patterns

Yes I'm one of the newbies from the quarantine, already made a few projects and love this Reddit, I did a search on it but nothing for what I would like to find. I am a visual learner and the videos out there helped me a lot in the beginning but I know that there are ideas spiraling in my mind that I'd like to create something I feel is unique - and there are a lot of wonderful things out there.. but if I could get a stitch dictionary that had the written and the diagram I could figure out the many written patterns out there..

submitted by /u/MystiqueLaLynx
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/2DBk4Gw
via IFTTT
Load comments