I've had this WIP Tunisian crochet sweater for awhile because I'm conflicted if I like the colors. I need a second opinion if seafoam and bright orange look kitchy and vintage(the yarn is old) or something for Halloween.

I've had this WIP Tunisian crochet sweater for awhile because I'm conflicted if I like the colors. I need a second opinion if seafoam and bright orange look kitchy and vintage(the yarn is old) or something for Halloween.

I've had this WIP Tunisian crochet sweater for awhile because I'm conflicted if I like the colors. I need a second opinion if seafoam and bright orange look kitchy and vintage(the yarn is old) or something for Halloween. submitted by /u/Luciferluffasponge
[link] [comments]


from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/30fKuVK
via IFTTT
Load comments