I finally made my first ever crochet themed Youtube video!

I finally made my first ever crochet themed Youtube video!

Just wanted to say thanks to this sub for being the hub of inspiration and support that it's been. I hope this is ok to post. I just got the idea to try for a video that's less of a tutorial and more like a project video where I use Youtube to hold myself accountable to actually learn the skills I want to master in crochet. I was too afraid of sewing to try it again, until I saw Micarah Tewers and her videos about winging it and just learning from doing. So I'm kind of trying to emulate that feeling where you don't have to strive for perfection, you can just start and learn along the way.

Anyway this video took longer to edit than it took me to actually make the bag I made, and as I can't really expect any of my friends to be interested in 15 minutes of crochet talk, I hope it's ok to post the link here for feedback. I know it's rough, but I also knew if I didn't just make something, I was never going to start learning how to make them better. Until this point I've only edited videos for my husband and our gaming friends, so this was a big step outside my usual comfort zone.

Let me know what you guys think and what other kind of crochet content you think Youtube could use more of <3 I'm a total Youtube addict but I figured tutorials weren't the only thing crochet has to add to the platform. Hopefully I'll keep making more fun videos, and again... hopefully this is ok to post!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpT0oU4S7vo

submitted by /u/missmaggy2u
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/2CEMjmY
via IFTTT
Load comments