I can't find a pattern...

I can't find a pattern...

I am a kitten foster dad, animal rescuer, tnr and adopt don't shop advocate, and I donate to shelters. But... My donations are mainly homemade because it keeps me busy and I know what the quality of product I am giving. So you can see why I would like to find a crochet pattern for a bunny kicker toy, I think my cat and the rescues I support will appreciate a bunny kicker. I'm still a crochet noob, so there is no way I can make a pattern for that. I'm still learning how to read written patterns lol. So, what I'm saying is if anyone has an idea that might help me make a pattern or has a pattern on hand, let me know!

submitted by /u/AdoptDontShop_
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/38OZbDg
via IFTTT
Load comments