First Bralette

First Bralette

I don't have any picture's because it's in pieces. I finished the cups yesterday and today I finished the band. However, I have a problem. I think my cups might be fine, I chained 27 + 3 for them for a G and then I got my gauge from that which is 4 dc an inch. Well, I converted 48 inches to 192 stitches. I thought this was way too much (and I'd be correct) and lowered it to 140 well, it's still to big. Is there any way I can shorten it without undoing the rows? Really don't want to rip out all that work but also understand if I have too. Also I'm trying to make a front closing bra which is why the cups aren't attached to anything yet. Not even themselves.

submitted by /u/TheChiarra
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/2Zf4RTM
via IFTTT
Load comments