Recommendations for sturdy blanket edging

Recommendations for sturdy blanket edging

Hi r/crochet! I come to you from the land of r/machineknitting in need of help. I've knit a baby blanket that is a little misshapen. I'm wet-blocking now to try to correct it, but I don't think it's a great permanent fix.

I think if I crochet a nice strong border it might help minimise the weird bulging bits halfway along each edge, where the blocks were joined. Two part question for you awesome crocheters: 1. Do crochet borders help with stability/structural support, or am I imagining that? 2. Can you recommend a particular stitch/combo of stitches/specific pattern for such a border?

Any suggestions welcome, thanks guys!

submitted by /u/abstractarrow
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/34wkmcD
via IFTTT
Load comments