I need hook recommendations, please!!

I need hook recommendations, please!!

I'm pretty sure I can't be the only one who needs a soft grip but constantly suffers with the needle slipping out after a short while.

I got myself a hook-set from Teamoy about a year ago and was super happy with it - but now it's the same as with every other darn hook that I've tried, the needle slips out and no amount of super glue can keep it from doing so.

I unfortunately can't do wood, bamboo or metal because a hard grip gives me pretty bad pain, so if there's anyone who uses soft grips and knows of a brand whose hooks are durable, I'd very much appreciate a pointer.

I'm happy to invest some money into this if it means I get to enjoy those hooks for a while.

Thanks in advance, lovely people.

PS: since it could be relevant in terms of the grip-shape - I hold my hook like this

submitted by /u/Schattentochter
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/2F1B89K
via IFTTT
Load comments