I need 10 different types of crochet dishcloth stitches.

I need 10 different types of crochet dishcloth stitches.

. Even though I'm young and I should like crocheting little stuffed toys or bows or something. I want something people can use. That's why I like making dishcloths for people.

I want to know 10 different textured stitches but not anything where I have alternate between two stitches for the entire dishcloth. For some reason I can't stand those. Weird because in knitting I'm fine with that sort of stuff but in crochet I dislike it for some reason. I also want stitches that I can slightly modified instead of using single crochet. I want one where I can use half double crochet or double crochet and it wouldn't make a difference.

I know the waffle Stitch, the Twisted half double crochet, the V stitch and the Primrose Stitch.

submitted by /u/nervous_Observer
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/2Gubqec
via IFTTT
Load comments