Currently attempting the double border on a mosaic crochet piece, but I almost feel like i went 1 stitch too many around the corner before doing the ch2 space..or am I just overanalyzing here? I can't tell if this is a clean corner or not.

Currently attempting the double border on a mosaic crochet piece, but I almost feel like i went 1 stitch too many around the corner before doing the ch2 space..or am I just overanalyzing here? I can't tell if this is a clean corner or not.

Currently attempting the double border on a mosaic crochet piece, but I almost feel like i went 1 stitch too many around the corner before doing the ch2 space..or am I just overanalyzing here? I can't tell if this is a clean corner or not. submitted by /u/KorsiBear
[link] [comments]


from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/3essH2W
via IFTTT
Load comments